Thursday, September 12, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA JENAE....(well almost)!!!!!!

EJ's (Eva Jenae's) birthday is tomorrow!  I swear this child starts the countdown to her birthday the day after her birthday!  I can't believe she'll be 8! ...too bad we can't just freeze time when we want :(  For her birthday, we plan to celebrate at home...just the 4 of us.  My husband and I have selected a gift for her that'll keep her pretty busy ;)

So, I've been working on a multi-purpose oil for a few months now and I finally found the perfect combination of avocado, grapeseed, and organic coconut oil infused with vanilla beans.  The scent of the coconut oil blended with vanilla smells DELICIOUS!  It is lightweight, easily absorbed and provides extraordinary moisture and nourishment to your hair, skin, and face.  To read more about the benefits of these oils visit Our Ingredients page.  I'm still working on a name and finalizing packaging, but will be sure to let you know when it will be available at evajenaenaurals.com.  

Six handmade soaps are curing as we speak will be available the 1st week of October. Aren't they beautiful? (we'll highlight each them in another post)




Until next time my friends,

Lydia




No comments:

Post a Comment