It's the summer now and everyone's eager to break out their flip flops. Before you expose your feet to the world please make sure they are presentable......PLEASE! A lot of people seem to think that you have to go to a nail salon or spa to get the perfect pedicure. NOT TRUE! You can achieve the same (if not better) results by doing it yourself at home. I stopped going to the nail salon years ago because I hated the wait, the fumes, and then getting a mani/pedi only to mess it up as soon as I left the salon. UGGGHHHH! Besides, imagine how much money you can save annually by skipping your regular trips to the nail salon.
Here's a testimonial on our Softening Body Polish submitted by a customer:
Alright it's your turn! Take a few minutes and treat yourself to a comforting pedicure:
- Soak your feet in warm water for 15-20 minutes-add 1/2 cup of epsom salt if you like. It will aid in soothing aches and help to soften the rough skin.
- Use a good pumice stone for the rougher areas of your foot.
- Pat your feet dry, then scrub with Softening Body Polish in a circular motion (steps 2 and 3 can be repeated as many times as you like until the desired smoothness is attained).
- Rinse and dry feet thoroughly.
- Be sure to seal in moisture with our Cocoa Shea Lotion Bar or Whipped Body Butter. If you're not stepping out, put on a pair of cotton or spa socks to retain the moisture in your feet.
Until next time.....