Sunday, January 12, 2020

Shipping Costs Suck!

TRUST ME-I GET IT! I loathe the cost of shipping too, but it's necessary.  Please know that I DO NOT set the shipping costs.  They are automatically calculated by USPS based on the weight of the items you're ordering and your zip code.  I've been offering free shipping on all orders over $50 in the U.S. for a few years now, but recently I've been eating shipping costs because of the increases in prices. Prices are set to increase AGAIN at the end of January by an average of 4% for priority shipping!

As a small business, that's a cost I can't afford.  As of 1 Jan 2020, priority shipping will be free for all U.S. orders (and APO/AE addresses) over $75.

Thanks for continuing to rock with me!

Lydia
owner, Eva Jenae Naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment