Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cheers to the New Year......

WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT 2013????? I am more than ecstatic about the possibilities ahead and plan to embrace all opportunities with open arms.

I've dived right into expanding my product line!  After months of reformulating and testing- four new products were introduced: Rosemary Mint Hair Dressing, Softening Body Polish, Mint Bath Oil and our Facial Kit. Stop by my store to view the entire product line at EvaJenaeNaturals.com.

Also, a great deal of my time has been put into researching social media and I must say it is overwhelming!  Facebook, google +, pinterest, twitter, instagram, tumblr, linked in, newsletters.....where does it end?  I realize how important social media is in any market and have personally seen how businesses can be positively impacted if they are able to use it effectively.  With that being said, the upcoming weeks and months will be spent trying to determine which platforms work best for Eva Jenae Naturals.....stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment