Saturday, November 24, 2018

THINK BIG.....shop small

Eva Jenae Naturals | 100% Natural and Vegan Skincare

I almost did it yall. I was ALMOST pressured into slashing my prices for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday. It's easy to get caught up in all the pressure and stress out over the possible sales you'll miss out on, but I have to stick with my guns on this.
I don't mass produce my products and it's crazy for me to think I can compare my tiny little indie business to big box stores and brands. They can afford to offer huge discounts, not me. Lots of love and care go into every product I make, package, and label by hand. Slashing my prices would be great for customers, but would cripple my business.
I encourage you all to think big and shop small year round....not just for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday. Small businesses are the backbone of our communities. We sponsor youth teams, support local organizations, and funnel money directly back into the communities we live in.
While I don't have huge sales, I can offer you the most nourishing vegan products your skin and hair will love!

xoxo,
Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment